We have 18 offices serving multiple counties throughout our great state of California!
Bilingual Family Support Counselor - Fairfield
Under the direct supervision of the assigned Supervisor, the Family Support Counselor has responsibility for providing support services to individuals and families as identified in the designated program and/or individualized plan. Services apply to youth in 24-hour residential treatment and/or consumer/clients in community based programs.
- Provides individual and family support services in accordance with the individualized plans.
- Able to effectively engage, develop relationships with appropriate boundaries with assigned clients.
- Effectively manages a flexible community based schedule.
- Completes all required documentation according to Agency and program standards within required time constraints.
- Is an active member of assigned treatment teams.
- Meets Agency service percentage standard reflecting expected time spent with clients, if applicable.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Must possess a high school diploma/GED and two years’ experience working with children, youth, adults and/or families.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and clean driving record.
- Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
- Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California.
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
- Must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or exemption for religious and medical condition
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment including standing, walking, and running, sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
Pay Range: $15.81 - $20.92
Please visit Child Haven's website for more information.
Child Haven is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Child Haven to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any other non-job-related factors.